Wilson WindowWare is planning to retire in Summer 2017. What does this mean to you? Read More.
Enterprise Level Scripting
One Sure-Fire Way to Save Time...Automation.
ilson WindowWare makes products that revolve around WinBatch®, our award-winning macro scripting language that provides batch automation for every Windows system, including Windows or Novell Netware network clients. You can find more about our software right here, and even download it to try out right now. We are sure you will be pleased.
Automate your PC's with proven results.
With WinBatch® and its WIL language, you get over fifteen years of proven business automation technology. Get real-world results with our versatile scripting language, 24 extender libraries, and our Web-based Tech Support. You get fast results from over 3,500 practical examples. Advanced networking capabilities include support for the full mix of all versions of Windows and Novell Netware. WinBatch® can do it.
- A complete programming language designed for all utilities
- A perfect tool for power users and system administrators
- A LAN utility development tool
- An Internet utility development tool
- A business process automator
- A high level programming language that is easy to learn and use, without the learning curve and complexity of traditional programming languages such as C, C++, and VB
- A visual dialog editor
- A keystroke/mouse recorder
- A code writing robot
- A complete development studio
- Hundreds of built-in general purpose time-saving functions
- Hundreds of additional special purpose function in free add-on extenders
- Support for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2016
Older versions are available for 95, 98, ME, NT and even Windows 3.1
- Save time by automating work
- Run Windows PC's unattended
- Standardize data entry by scripting
- Automate PC Management
- Do most any network administration task
- Allow rapid prototyping of software projects
- Allow programming of a vast array of utilities and smaller programs
- And many other possibilities
WinBatch® does not:
- Eliminate programming or scripting
- Allow creation of Word processors, Spreadsheets, or Graphical Editing programs (Although it can control them)
- Run large realtime databases
- Focus on macro recording, although it does include a utility to do that
WinBatch® caters to users that:
- Enjoy or at least tolerate programming
- Wish to control their computers
- Like fast results
- Need to get more done in less time
- Need to get their computer to learn a new trick
- Are possibly network administrators, consultants, hobbyists, IT/IS department employees, students, and the ever present computer tweakaholics
- See real Customer Comments
Use WinBatch® for managing Windows desktops, unattended jobs, scheduled jobs, LAN access and administration, login scripting, serial communications, data access, data filtering, and more.
Is your problem unique?
Need professional advice? Our WinBatch Tech Support Forum showcases expert assistance. In addition to our online database, WinBatch® maintenance plan includes free support from our professional, and soft-hearted, staff.